Upcoming Event: School Food Innovator Series
School Food Innovator Series: Support Your Team's Success with Fresh, Local Food
December 6, 2023
1:30 – 2:45 p.m. PT
Please join the Center for Ecoliteracy and LunchAssist for our upcoming School Food Innovator Series: Support Your Team's Success with Fresh, Local Food.
- Chef Josh Gjersand, Culinary Manager, Mt. Diablo Unified School District
- Danielle Rodriguez, Nutrition Services Purchaser, Natomas Unified School District
- Kat Soltanmorad, RDN, Food and Nutrition Services Director, Tahoe Truckee Unified School District
- Mark Tadros, Farmer and Owner, Aziz Farms
Learn strategies for:
- Involving your staff in recipe and menu development
- Building relationships with local farmers
- Incorporating seasonal fruits and vegetables into your menu planning
Join us to connect with peers and take the next step toward more fresh, local school meals.